Tuesday 31 July 2012

Social Scenes launches in Brighton




Social Scenes – Launch in Brighton 26th Aug
Hello there, this is my first ever blog and I am a little apprehensive. 
What if no one is interested in what I have to say?  What if no one reads it?  Worse still, what if I get negative comments?  These are all questions and fears that I have but as the book says “Feel the fear and do it anyway” so here I am.

I am very happy to launch my new website “Social Scenes” where you can make new friends and have fun, in Brighton on the 26th August.

With thousands of people who are single, divorced, separated, lonely, new to the area or just plain bored you shouldn’t have a reason not to go out or have fun. So where do you go to meet people to have fun ? It is not so easy if all your friends are married or with partners or living in another place.  Being in one of the above groups I know it is not so easy to meet people to go out with which is why I have set up this site and made it FREE to use.

There are some single clubs or adventure groups but you normally have to pay for membership and with money tight at the moment that could be an issue.You may be a single mum or dad who would like to arrange some things to do with the children or you may be single and want to try your hand at something completely new and would like to do it with other people with the same interests. Whatever your reason I hope that my site will have the solution to your problem.

The website is designed so  you could connect up with other like-minded people in your area and organise events  or simply join in with events that have been organised by Social Scenes or other members would that be of interest.   Some of the events will be free, others will have a small charge and some will be holidays or activities with a higher price, but whatever your entertainment or fun budget I am sure there will be something for you to be able to do.  

If not, my website enables you to just suggest something of your own to our members, be that a daily morning walk for exercise,  coffee, lunch, rounder’s, picnic or dinner etc. 

So what would be your perfect weekend be?  Make it happen and tell us all about it.

Don’t forget to check out our site www.socialscenes.co.uk and tell all your friends and book onto the launch Picnic on the 26th August..

Lorraine

No comments:

Post a Comment