Monday 20 August 2012

The place to be "Scene"


Have you ever moved to a new town or city where you don’t know anyone? Have you recently found yourself single or surrounded by friends who have paired off and are having babies? Ever spent your weekends alone wishing you had more like minded friends? Do you want to expand your circle of friends but not really sure where to start?

Well, worry no more, Social Scenes is here!

I found myself in this exact position when I returned to the UK having spent years abroad. Many of my friends had moved on, and I wanted to make new like minded friends with whom I could spend my evenings and weekends doing the things I loved to do. I set up Social Scenes to banish the boredom, to engage with people I wouldn’t have met through work or other friends and to try activities I might never have tried on my own.

Social Scenes is warm and friendly and everyone is welcome, no matter your age, race, sex or background. Today we all have hundreds of friends in the online world; Social Scenes helps bring online friendships offline and into the real world, it really is the perfect place to meet your true friends of the future.
It’s free to sign up and participate on the Social Scenes website, so you really have nothing to lose by having a browse. And trust me; you’ll start to wonder why you didn’t look for us earlier!


No comments:

Post a Comment